Friday, March 13, 2009

i NeeD frEndZZ pls...

Haizz..I found that no matter where I go, just nobody wants to talk with me first.Everytime also I talk to them first de.I know maybe i'm a bit gila gila lah...but this always brings me a very uncomfortable feel leh~~ Then after I cannot bear it liao then I crush it here lo...Maybe I can never be one of them loh...they always 2gether and don bother me de, even though I'm just behind or just beside them! They just keep talking and talking among themselves and let me walking alone beside them. Today oso ma,becos today the same thing happens again then I cannot tahan oledi and so now I write mah~~I also scared that they wil know that i'm talking about themselves, but I just cannot bear this kind of things happen, even for just one more time!
So, if you know that I'm talking about you, please just be a little bit more, just a little bit kind and care for me, ok? Although sometime I will be a bit rude to you , it's just because I'm unhappy or nobody talked with me on that day. It's not that I don't like you ,ok?

No comments:

Post a Comment