Friday, March 13, 2009

2day XiEn loHH~~

Today so unfair loh...my school 2day got organise something like the praying contest lah, then all of the Malays can wear beautiful clothes to school. And...the Chinese and Indians?Yeah,I also feel bored when thought to here...about the Indians leh..I am not very sure, but all of us, the Chinese have to go to A makmal (for lower secondary de, but I 4got the name liao)and makmal kimia(for the higher secondary). Before that, my friends and I are at A makmal de, but the Form 1 and 2 de students are too many and the Form 3 de are not too many, so the teacher asked the Form 3 students go to the makmal kimia with the Form 4, 5 and 6. Haizz..u know wat we do there??? >>>We watched cartoons, and a dog movie.The cartoon=Kung Fu Panda, how boring it is, then no need to talk too much la, but I like the dog movie very very very much lehhh~~~The movie's name is Beverly Hills Chiwawa, and it's about how's an American Chiwawa's adventure in Mexico when getting lost with its dog-keeper when they're in a Mexico trip. The dog is soooo cute that I have an idea to rush to the pet shop and buy a Chiwawa to keep as pet leh..my friend also kidding to me lah, she asked me to throw away the four dogs in my house and keep a Chiwawa also..hehe..how dare she is horr...hehe..no lah~after I watch the movie, I promised to myself that I must be take good care of all my doggies..yoohoo~~doggie..^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment