Friday, March 27, 2009

hAte hIMMMMM!!!

Really, really, really sad. Can you understand my feel? My heart is already cold, and I cannot afford hurts any more...If can, I want to know how many days had I spent on him before today...Just think what a stupid or foolish am I! I was the only person who do all the things for him, and he didn't thank me, or just write more to me when replying my sms, only this also I will feel very happy for that day liao. Am I wrong? I just want to get some warm from him, and he just read my message and that's all. Last time, when his burbday was coming, 2 days b4 his birthdayI have started thinking what should I send to him to show that I'm just remember all about him. And when the day came, I woke up at 7 a.m, 7 a.m you know! And that day was a holiday leh! You can ask people who know me very much. During holidays, I will never never wake up so early at least 8.30 a.m. But, I woke up for him, just to send him the message I've think for so long time,and also be the first person that wish him happy birthday on that day...
But, all I get was only thank you.That's all.Can you feel my disappoint on that moment?Maybe, I don't have the chance to complaint, because, all of this is my own choice,isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment