Thursday, February 26, 2009

Everyone who is helpful and kind MUST READ THIS, please!!!

26.2.2009( Thursday) Mood>> very bad laa!

Today really so angry u know?! Just when today's recess time, i went to pulangkan the Geografi b0ok I borrowed last Thursday. But it's nothing wrong rite? Today is Thursday ma, a person can borrow a book onli 4 one week in my school right? And then i went to the teacher and wanted to pulangkan tat book loh!But hor, the teacher said that this book should be given back since last year! And she asked y i didn't pulangkan the book??I tried many times to xplain, and this was the 1st time i borrow this book !She asked me to tell the truth or she'll tahan my PMR sijil then.And the truth is, I am borrowing this book only from last Thursday!But she don't believe me AT ALL ! Walao, wat a fool she is! What is wrong with me, and also my PMR sijil!So, at last, I asked her, should i pay for it, although it's really not my fault??She seem to be a bit happy, and said it costs about RM7x.xx! Ask her to pay herself la!Does she think that students that borrow books from the library must be veryx1000 poor, and don't have money to buy any revision boks that they have to STEAL from the school library?!!Excuse me, if I really want to take the book, am I such a stupid to come back to the library to give back the book so that I can listen to her scolding? Am I so stupid or a fool or...?Tell me, please!

No comments:

Post a Comment